To the post below which shows a father saying goodbye to a daughter he loved so dearly.
I bring you this.......
Megan Grace's dear little sister Lauren Hope going home from the hospital. She was born on 9/30 at 7:49 am weighing in at 8 pounds and 20 inches long.
We are comforted in the fact that Baby Lauren resembles her sister so closely that we get a glimpse of both our daughters on a daily basis.
The time that has passed since March 13, 2009 when we found out Megan Grace would not be raised by us here on Earth has been filled with a wide range of emotions from complete sadness to sheer joy as we brought Lauren home from the hospital.
Even still Megan Grace has found a way in the early days of Lauren's life to interject her own sense of humor. Lauren was about 4 days old when a friend pointed out to me that I had been telling everyone that her birthday was 9/29 instead of 9/30. Sure enough I had confused the girl's birthdays :) All I could do was laugh as I pictured Megan Grace smiling down over all of us.
11 comments:
Gorgeous! Congratulations!!
The girls really do look alike. It's the first thing that came to mind when I first saw a picture of Lauren. Two beautiful girls.
Congratulations again!
I am so happy for you all. I can not wait to meet that sweet little sister!
Your right, they look SO much like sisters. I love it!!!!
I have been wondering about you and how you were doing! She is beauiful! I love the name Lauren although I may be slightly biased since that's the same name as my little girl. Congrats!!
Praise the LORD!! Congrats...not even sure if I knew you were expecting again!
She's so beautiful! Congrats sweetie!
Congratulations on such a precious lttle girl.
She's BEAUTIFUL Amber!! So happy for you and Steve!
What a precious little girl. Congratulations to all of you.
God Bless! She's so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment