CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

All Decked Out For The Big Game

The husband and I had homemade pizza for dinner. This is the second time I have made it myself, (dough and all) and it sure is yummy! The added bonus is that it is also way cheaper than delivery. That is always good news!
If I had my way, we would have had something other than Heart Attack Waiting To Happen pizza but the husband does not care for fruits and vegetables on pizza so I let him have his way.....this time.
My favorite flavor is pineapple and ham. What is yours?
And Lauren got decked out in her gear in preparation for the game.


What?!? The Pirates are not playing tonight? You can't be serious!

1 comments:

jeanna said...

I love Pineapple and Ham and Chris loves a meaty pie...always love seeing Lauren pictures!