CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Marathoner of the Relay Variety


Earlier this month, on what was quite possibly one of the coldest days of the year thus far, I ran a marathon relay.

I know.  What was I thinking right?

Had I not be committed to my team, I may have bailed.  It was that cold!  When we arrived at 10am it was in the teens.  By the end of the day, it was a toasty 30 degrees.

The good news is we finished and had a lot of fun in the process.  I also ran a couple of sub 10 minute/miles  which I have having trouble replicating.  That is a post for another day.

I'm thinking I may run this race again next year either with the same group if they are interested or with another group.  I loved the team aspect of it!

0 comments: