Happy Belated Easter! I hope everyone was able to spend time with their friends and families as we were able to do.
It was a really wonderful (and exhausting) day for us, but we would not have had it any other way.
This first picture was not taken on Easter, in fact it was taken a few weeks ago as I quietly panicked about what was wrong with my camera.
My dear friend Christina, came to the rescue and it is now fixed. At some point, I set it to use the top left focus point instead of the center so basically everything I wanted in focus most certainly was not.
These blooms were gone the next day after the rain took them all away for the year. They literally appear over a matter of days and then leave in a matter of hours. Fascinating!
The rest of these pictures are from Easter Sunday.
We went to the early service, then to breakfast while we waited for the butterfly release for the kids. After breakfast,we had a few minutes to kill so we took L to the playground.
This was the result.
And the obligatory picture with her daddy. This picture looks identical to the one I posted thought I posted a few weeks ago. They have the same facial expressions and everything.
Once we arrived home and Lauren napped did not nap, I decided to head outside to see if I could get some better pictures. I'd spent her entire 30 minute non-nap fixing the problem. I'm still giddy that it didn't require a ton of cash and a trip back to Canon to resolve.
Yodeling. She loves making noises with her mouth. Please note the presence of Tonka in the background. He was plotting his plan of attack.
Stopping to smell the flowers.
Where's Tonka?
Ahhh, there he is! Plan of attack completed. Easter basket captured!
He was in total play mode as he ran laps through the yard with the basket in his mouth. There is still a lot of puppy in this 4 year old!
Still running....
.
Taking a break under the tree and daring us to retrieve the basket from his grasp.
Meanwhile, someone is none too happy about this situation.
All in all, it was a great Easter for our family. I'm so very thankful that we are in the place we are in now rather than where we were just 3 short years ago.
1 comments:
Hi I am visiting from Kelly's, What a lovely little girl you have. SO sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment