This morning I wanted to share with you a fun little fact about Mommy. You may think I'm a little strange but the truth is I really like getting mail. Yep, mail. Each day on the way home I look forward to two things 1) checking the mail to see what fun things have arrived 2) seeing Daddy and your big brother Tonka.
The reason I bring this up this morning is because yesterday when I arrived home there was a lot of mail and you know what? Most of it was for you! Since we found out that you are very sick we have gotten a few cards but yesterday not only did we receive a card in the mail for you we also received a book and a package from the String of Pearls organization.
In a way it was very sad to be receiving this mail for you because it acknowledges that you may not be with us long but on the other hand it makes me happy because each one of them will allow us to remember you in a special way.
The book came from Mommy's friend Jocelyn. You see Jocelyn just gave her little girl, Brianna, back to God a few months ago. Brianna was beautiful just like I'm sure you will be when you arrive. If you have to go back to God I find comfort in knowing that you and Brianna will dance in Heaven together and we will all see you both again one day. The title of the book is "Mommy, please don't cry: There are no tears in Heaven.
Megan, Mommy is just so proud of you already and we can't wait to meet you. So many people love you and pray for you each and every day just like Daddy and I. It's amazing to see how many people you have touched and you haven't even arrived yet!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy along with your big brother Tonka
Jalapeño peanut butter quesadilla
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to get the book I know it brought a lot of peace to her as we know it will bring peace to you. Every time you feel down ready the book and find joy in the blessing you have.
Beverly
Post a Comment