CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh the agony....

My heart is on FIRE. I'm still experimenting to try and find out exactly how many Tums I need to take to put it out. I'll admit aside from the obvious issues with my pregnancy it really has been fairly pleasant physically until this week :(

Ouch!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Have you tried Pepcid AC... it worked better than the tums for me while still not being RX strength. :)

melissa said...

I had to eliminate sugar...a little bit sad, but then I didn't feel like exploding! I think I heard that sugar is a common cause of heartburn. Maybe that will help?

Miche said...

Haven't tried Pepcid AC but I can :) Melissa~ I'm not sure about eliminating sugar. It may be easier just to deal with heartburn but I'll keep ya posted!

Amy Louise said...

I found Berry Flavored Tums about 3 of them put out the fire and tasted good too.

Ashley said...

MILK! Thats the only thing that worked for me

Mrs. said...

Try Zantac 75. Towards the very end, if these don't do it - you can also buy OTC Zantac 150. I had really bad heartburn & there came a point to where berry flavored Tums just didn't do it any more.

Stay away from acidic foods (pinneapple, tomato, etc + anything spicy). And try eating all day long (instead of big meals) - this also seemed to help curb the burn.

Laura McCann said...

Milk! It worked better for me than anything and it is good for you and Megan!

marryingacoach said...

Milk and Maalox...oh I how I remember the hearburn! Not fun not fun! Thinking of you and praying for you!

Holly said...

Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon!