How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 17 pounds and counting :)
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)
Sleep: It's going. Last night was better than the night before when was I was up hourly due to sugar overload from a birthday party earlier in the evening. Overall, last night was good minus the hour my allergies had me up sneezing my head off. Oh, the fact that I can still *kinda* sleep on belly is pretty awesome as well!
Best moment this week: Spending Mother's Day with Megan Grace. We didn't take any pictures which was not the highlight of my day but just knowing she was here and moving around was good enough for me.
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Working on coming out. It has a few more weeks though.
What I miss: Having more time to relax especially now that I need it! Ok, in all actuality I do but I have a hard time just sitting down and doing nothing. Must work on that.
What I am looking forward to: Getting some of my maternity pictures framed to hang in Megan's room.
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to get too wrapped up in the hormones of pregnancy. They are difficult to manage some days but you just have to keep reminding yourself that this too shall pass.
Milestones: Attending the Mother's Day service at church. It was bittersweet but overall I was pretty joyful. Not sure how I'll feel about it next year but this year I stayed pretty focused on the fact that she is still with us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment