CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

$54,451.95

This is how much my care along with Megan Grace's cost from start to finish. The last claims were processed through insurance this week.

Out of that the insurance company paid out $16,049.82 and we paid out 4k. The rest was written off by the hospital and our various doctors.

Now, that is a chunk of change that makes me ever so grateful to have insurance.

2 comments:

Susan D. said...

Amen to that. I think I have blocked out the total amount of our hospital bills and NICU stay. It was a staggering number and I also was very thankful for good insurance.

Ashley said...

Yep, I love insurance. We took Alex to the ER this morning - fun times. He has croup - but the total cost to take him to the ER plus his meds - out of pocket? $0.00! Anyway - yeah I guess this is my notice I wont be at work tomorrow. My cell phone is d-e-a-d too...and it wont charge. Going to verizon in the near future...can you hear me now? Nope but the people at Verizon sure will! LOL