CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun at the Lake!

Over the weekend, some good friends of ours had invited us out on their boat to spend some time on one of the local lakes. It was a fabulous day all around!

All in all, I just want to brag a little because I was so proud of myself. While I was not brave enough to try wakeboarding (just yet) due to the fact that I have almost zero stomach muscles to speak of. I did brave the kneeboard and I did a decent job considering. There are pictures but they are not on my camera so maybe I will post them later. Maybe I'll even post a picture of the super hot old man I made friends with :)

For now I leave you with these:

Steve showing of his rockstar kneeboarding skills


Ashlee on the wakeboard. For some reason I have no pictures of her many tricks.

Steve again with his rockstar wakeboarding skills this time :)




Ok, so maybe he was not so great at kneeboarding or wakeboarding yesterday but he did catch the only fish that was caught all day.


Chad trying to figure out why the fish aren't biting

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw man I cant see any pictures. Maybe its shutterfly - there was another blog I couldnt see picures on that had shutterfly too...or maybe its just me! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello- I found your blog through the nest a long time ago. Actually it was the other one and just recently was linked to this one. I am so incredibly sorry for you loss. I live close to Greenville in Goldsboro. I was wondering where this lake is? Can you e-mail me at valarie137 at yahoo dot com? Thanks so much!