CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Committed (I think?)

Or maybe I should be committed?

Since having Megan Grace I have been deliberating on how to get this weight off and looking for another race to run. Not because it will make me lose weight because it won't. Been there and tried that and guess what? I gained weight. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

At least, with a better diet this time around maybe just maybe I will lose weight this time. If not, I'll feel better about myself.

When I checked my mail on Saturday, I had a postcard telling me about this race. It is far enough out I can train for it starting now and it is on a weekend when it will not interfere with ECU football. Yay!

I want to do it and I know I can do it. My problem is I am not able to train for it 100% by myself. For some reason the long runs (say over 6 miles) I just do not like doing by myself.

Sooo, if you are reading this and are local I'd love to tag along on your long runs over the next few weeks and months. Just leave me a comment, drop me an email, or shoot me a message on Facebook :)

2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

I wish I were close... I would so do it with you! I need someone to push me to do something like that! Good luck!

Nat said...

I just sent you a personal message through the bump about jogging. I think we are in the same area. Natalia S.