CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Fun!

Do you remember this post? If not, then give it a read because this is the update to that post.

As many of you said in the comments, that although losing Megan Grace would be hard and we would have good times and bad times it would all work out. To that I want to say you have been correct so far.

There are some really bad moments such as one day this week when I had a complete meltdown upon realization that we will not be dressing Megan Grace up for Halloween. Apparently, the fact that she has earned her Angel wings just was not enough for me that day and well I lost it.

Aside from times like those when the pain of losing Megan Grace becomes unbearable we have some really good times such as last weekend when I was able to lay by the pool all day with some beverages, two of my sister in laws, and three of my nephews. It was a wonderfully relaxing and fun filled day.







We have also been to the beach and I've visited some wineries. All in all, I do feel there has been a balance. Not a day goes by where Miss Megan Grace is not thought about but we know she is watching over us from above.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Your nephews are adorbale -- we still think of Megan Grace too. I hope you have more good days than bad.