CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Just the Right Outfit

This, is in my opinion, is the perfect first outfit for Megan Grace's little sister don't you think?
We think so and we can't wait until October to see just how cute she looks in it :)
So there you have it blog world. Megan Grace is going to be a big sister in October.
We very excited yet in no way, shape, or form does it take away the pain of missing our Megan Grace. One can only hope she is watching over us as we await the arrival of her younger sister.
Over the last few weeks/months I have been quite MIA from blog world for many reasons but mainly due to finding out we were expecting again.
It has been a very emotional ride that we continue to endure daily. Through the grace of God and the support of each other along with friends and family we are balancing the rollercoaster of emotions that are part of being pregnant again after loss.
We hope you will join us for the ride :)

18 comments:

Ali said...

:) Congrats again!

Jenn said...

Congrats!!!

Sara B said...

Congratulations! What a blessing...I'm so happy for you!!!

melissa said...

LOVE the outfit!!!

Meg said...

My heart just smiled! So happy for you guys!!

Christie said...

Congratulations...our prayers are with you during this exciting yet trying time!

Susan D. said...

Love this! Congratulations!

Paige said...

Congratulations!! I have been there...pregnancy after a losing your firstborn is anything put "charming." An emotion filled ride that is well worth it- you will love and appreciate this little one far more than you would if Megan would not have "GRace"ed your lives!

Hay Hay said...

Aww, congrats! That outfit is precious :)

Jen J. said...

OMG, congrats!!! So happy for you guys!

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

Love the outfit and Im so happy for you both! Congrats again and cant wait to catch up soon! Lots of love and happiness!

Susan F said...

Yay, congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Being pregnant again after the loss of a child puts you through such a whirlwind of emotions - guilt, happiness, sadness, anxiety - the list goes on a on! Praying for you and your family!

Kimberly said...

Awe congrats! This post just gave me the chills - good chills! What a blessing!

Beverly said...

Congratulations! I think it's amazing that Megan Grace is going to be a big sister. I love the outfit and cannot wait to see the little sister. I so happy for you both!

Mary Anne said...

Oh, what great news! Hope you are feeling well and can enjoy the experience of the new life growing inside you.

Mary Anne said...

Oh what wonderful news! I hope you're feeling well and can enjoy the experience of this new life growing inside you.

Janelle said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for the two of you!! Awesome, awesome news!!