CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday in Heaven Sweet Angel



There is no party, no balloons, no cake and no celebration however we have memories.

Memories of the sweet little girl who touched our lives forever on this very day last year.

She was not with us long but her memory will remain forever. Our love for her is never ending.

Megan Grace ~ We are so glad you came into our lives even if it was for a short time. You have shaped our family forever just by being you and for that we are so very grateful.

I'm sure you are smiling down from above but what I hope you realize is that many of us are smiling back at you on this very day. You touched lives of people your daddy and I do not even know.

How amazing is that?

Happy 1st Birthday Megan Grace! We love you!

Love,

Mom, Dad, Tonka, and Baby Sister


7 comments:

Ashley said...

I have always loved this picture of Steve and Megan Grace. The true love of a Dad can be seen. ((Hugs)) Forever in our hearts. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hugs and prayers for you and Steve. Happy birthday Megan Grace. I bet she had a grand party in heaven.

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

That was beautifully written. Big hugs to you both, always in my prayers.

Joanna said...

Happy birthday Megan Grace! Hugs and love to you guys!

melissa said...

Very sweet and from the heart. Thanks for sharing. :)

The E Family said...

Happy birthday sweet girl. What a beautiful, beautiful picture.

Hugs and love to all of you,
Christina

Mary said...

I sorry I missed her special day. I know that is loved by many.