Today is a beautiful day! The sun is out and it is warmer than it has been. You see it seems like every day since we found out about your condition it has been rainy, cold, and just plain dreary. Those days are hard for anybody but they are especially hard for Mommy and Daddy because it is so gloomy outside.
As I write this I'm sitting on our back deck that I hope to get to show you looking out over the backyard that Daddy was just mowing a few minutes ago. Tonka is here beside me trying to get me to let him go chase the wildlife. He's a funny guy!
This morning I got up early and started washing clothes. You don't know this but Mommy loves washing clothes. Sometimes I look for things to wash just because I love it so much :)
After I washed a couple of loads of clothes and got "made up" for the day I hopped in the car with you and Tonka and went to visit the chicken farm. We try to get buy a lot of our food locally to support the local farmers. It's cheaper and they are such nice people!
Daddy went to play golf with your grandpa Willy and his friend while Mommy headed to the Bargain Box. The Bargain Box is a store where people drop off clothes and other items they don't want anymore and Junior League sells them for very cheap to the local community. This in turn allows JL to help out other community programs in the area. It's a great organization that Mommy has been involved in for over a year. The women in JL know all about you and they are praying hard that the doctors are wrong and that you are just going to be "little"
On the way home Mommy stopped at the library to pick up some books to read to you. Mommy loves the library and reading and hopefully she will get to share that with you once you are born but just in case I don't I'm going to read you as many books as I can now. Today I borrowed:
- I Can Read with My Eyes Shut by Dr. Suess
- Curious George and the Birthday Surprise
- Before I was your Mother
- All the Mamas
- Goodnight Moon
- The Daddies Boat
- Guess How Much I Love You
Megan Grace~there are so many people praying for you to come home with us and be our little "miracle". We don't know what the future holds but if that is not in His plan then we will enjoy each day with you until then. It's so fun to feel you roll and kick in my belly. I can't wait for Daddy to be able to feel it.
Love you,
Mommy, Daddy, and your big brother Tonka :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment